“If you can dream it, you can do it.”~Walt Disney
3 TANKS OF GAS
CHANCE OF WINNING ALL STAR GAME TICKETS = PRICELESS
Today, I completed my mission and found the last of the Mickey Mouse statues that have been placed around Southern California for the 2010 All Star Game, which is coming to Anaheim in July.
I have explored Southern California and have seen so many great areas that I may have never seen before. As you know, my husband has been out of town on business from Friday, June 4th and he will be back tomorrow. I have never really ventured to far on my own. I have not been in California very long and I don’t even take a highway to go to work. This experience was amazing. I have learned so much about the area and I actually know geographically where surrounding cities are located.
I accomplished my goal today and words cannot describe how amazing I feel right now! All on my own, I did it.
I grew up watching baseball and I played softball for many years. I could sit and watch baseball all day, every day. There is just something about this sport that I love everything about.
When I saw on the City of Anaheim Facebook page that there was going to be a contest for a chance at All Star Game tickets, I knew I was in. This Saturday is me and Trent’s first wedding anniversary and he will finally be home tomorrow. I cannot think of a better gift to give him than tickets to the All Star Game. I’ve heard so many times, people say, It’s the thought that counts…and over the last 6 days, I’ve had a lot of time to think!
Today, I found my last four Mickey Mouse Statues, Tampa Bay, Toronto, San Francisco, and Baltimore. The feeling of accomplishment and joy was overwhelming. I’m sure the cars next to me at traffic lights thought I was crazy because I was singing Dancing Queen from my Mama Mia soundtrack at the top of my lungs the whole way home!
I will always be inspired by Walt Disney who said,
“If you can dream it, you can do it!”
My List is Complete…
- All-Star Game Mickey- Anaheim City Hall
- All-Star Game Mickey- Anaheim Convention Center
- American League Mickey – Hilton Anaheim
- National League Mickey – Anaheim Marriott
- Minnesota Twins Mickey- Anaheim GardenWalk
- Anaheim Angels Mickey- Angel Stadium
- Atlanta Braves Mickey- Disney Esplanade
- Florida Marlins Mickey- Downtown Disney – ESPN Zone
- Oakland Athletics Mickey – Muzeo
- San Diego Padres Mickey – South Coast Plaza
- Detroit Tigers Mickey – Crown Plaza Anaheim
- New York Mets Mickey – Irvine Spectrum Center
- Colorado Rockies Mickey – The Market Place
- Boston Red Sox Mickey – Discovery Science Center
- Arizona Diamondbacks Mickey – The District at Tustin Legacy
- Chicago Cubs Mickey – Orange County Zoo
- Milwaukee Brewers Mickey – The Strand in HB
- Houston Astros Mickey – Long Beach Towne Center
- New York Yankees Mickey – ESPN Zone at L.A. Live
- Los Angeles Dodgers Mickey – The Music Center
- Chicago White Sox Mickey – Holiday Inn – Santa Monica
- Kansas City Royals Mickey – El Capitan Theatre
- Cincinnati Reds Mickey – Holiday Inn Express – Walk of Fame
- Cleveland Indians Mickey – Industry Rag
- Seattle Mariners Mickey – Kodak Theatre
- Philadelphia Phillies Mickey – Hollywood & Highland Center
- Pittsburgh Pirates Mickey – Union Station
- All Star Game Mickey – The Grove of Anaheim
- St. Louis Cardinals Mickey – Downtown Disney
- All Star Game Mickey – Disney Esplanade
- Washington Nationals Mickey – Victoria Gardens
- Texas Rangers Mickey – The Village at Orange
- Tampa Bay Devil Rays Mickey – Laguna Art Museum
- San Francisco Giants Mickey – Fashion Island
- Baltimore Orioles Mickey – Newport Sports Museum
- Toronto Blue Jays – OC Performing Arts Center
Posted on June 10, 2010, in Explore OC, Life of Holls, Mickey Scavenger Hunt and tagged All Star Game, All Star Game 2010, All Star Week, Anaheim, Baltimore Orioles, Disney Consumer Products, Hollie Eisenman, Major League Baseball, Mickey, Mickey Mouse, Mickey Scavenger Hunt, MLB, San Francisco Giants, Southern California, Statue, Statues, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Toronto Blue Jays, Walt Disney. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.