Approaching the Final Countdown!
3rd Tank of Gas
I left work around 4:30 p.m. today. When I was driving down Katella, I saw an All Star Mickey at The Grove of Anaheim and pulled in to take picture. I think this statue may be one of my favorites! I took the long way home so I could stop by the Village of Orange shopping center where I found a puppy I wanted to buy at the pet store, but figured that may be a bad idea, and then I came across the Texas Ranger All Star Mickey. Jackpot!
This adventure has really been good for me! Usually, I only drive 8 non-highway miles to work and then back every day. I have seen so much of the OC in the past 5 days, I feel like I am on top of the world!
I headed home to eat some dinner, put on comfy shoes and grab my husband’s Fast Trak, because I was on my way to Rancho Cucamonga! I have never been to the “IE” before, in fact, today was the day I learned what “IE” stood for – Inland Empire. After being in LA for the past two evenings, it was a weird feeling to be going 65 mph on the highway for so long. When I arrived at Victoria Gardens, my eyes about fell out of my head. This shopping center is … incredible! I found the Washington Nationals Mickey near guest services and as much as I wanted to explore, I hopped in my car to drive 40 miles back to the OC. This was a BIG moment for me, because the Nationals Mickey statue was #30 on my adventure!
Next stop tonight was Disneyland! I had already found two Mickey statues on Saturday, and today I found two more: St. Louis Cardinals and an All-Star Game Mickey statue! As I was walking through Downtown Disney and back to my car, the fireworks began. This was the perfect ending to my night!
So, our wedding anniversary is this Saturday, June 12th! I found out today that traditionally, the 1st Wedding Anniversary gift you give to your spouse is Paper. I can’t think of anything more ideal for Trent and I, then All Star Game tickets! (printed on paper)
ALRIGHT…. here it IS… UPDATED LIST!
- All-Star Game Mickey- Anaheim City Hall
- All-Star Game Mickey- Anaheim Convention Center
- American League Mickey – Hilton Anaheim
- National League Mickey – Anaheim Marriott
- Minnesota Twins Mickey- Anaheim GardenWalk
- Anaheim Angels Mickey- Angel Stadium
- Atlanta Braves Mickey- Disney Esplanade
- Florida Marlins Mickey- Downtown Disney – ESPN Zone
- Oakland Athletics Mickey – Muzeo
- San Diego Padres Mickey – South Coast Plaza
- Detroit Tigers Mickey – Crown Plaza Anaheim
- New York Mets Mickey – Irvine Spectrum Center
- Colorado Rockies Mickey – The Market Place
- Boston Red Sox Mickey – Discovery Science Center
- Arizona Diamondbacks Mickey – The District at Tustin Legacy
- Chicago Cubs Mickey – Orange County Zoo
- Milwaukee Brewers Mickey – The Strand in HB
- Houston Astros Mickey – Long Beach Towne Center
- New York Yankees Mickey – ESPN Zone at L.A. Live
- Los Angeles Dodgers Mickey – The Music Center
- Chicago White Sox Mickey – Holiday Inn – Santa Monica
- Kansas City Royals Mickey – El Capitan Theatre
- Cincinnati Reds Mickey – Holiday Inn Express – Walk of Fame
- Cleveland Indians Mickey – Industry Rag
- Seattle Mariners Mickey – Kodak Theatre
- Philadelphia Phillies Mickey – Hollywood & Highland Center
- Pittsburgh Pirates Mickey – Union Station
- All Star Game Mickey – The Grove of Anaheim
- St. Louis Cardinals Mickey – Downtown Disney
- All Star Game Mickey – Disney Esplanade
- Washington Nationals Mickey – Victoria Gardens
- Texas Rangers Mickey – The Village at Orange
Posted on June 10, 2010, in Explore OC, Life of Holls, Mickey Scavenger Hunt and tagged 2010 All Star Game, All Star Game, All Star Mickey, Disney Consumer Products, Grove of Anaheim, Hollie Eisenman, Major League Baseball, Mickey Mouse, Mickey Scavenger Hunt, MLB, Rancho Cucamonga, St Louis Cardinals, Statue, Texas Rangers, Victoria Gardens, Village of Orange, Washington Nationals. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.